What is NatSub Apparel?
Simply put, NatSub Apparel is a clothing manufacturer.
We are the apparel side of National Sublimation, based in the heart of the USA in Kansas City, Missouri. We have partnered with a state-of-the-art sewing facility in Haiti, called Life S.A., which provides fair wages to Haitians in a safe and sanitary work environment.
And our job is to make your job easier.
Do you need jerseys for your softball team? Point of Purchase (POP) wear for your employees for an upcoming product you want to advertise? Or perhaps you want shirts for your club or family reunion?
With our variety of products and fabrics, we are likely to have exactly what you need. And ordering is easy! The difficulty is in deciding what you want to put on your shirt due to the infinite possibilities using Cut-N-Sew Dye-Sublimation!
Not sure how to go about putting your idea on your shirt? No problem! National Sublimation has graphic artists on staff that can help you every step of the way!
We are National Sublimation—your dye-sub specialists!
Partnering with Life S.A.
National Sublimation has partnered with a state-of-the-art factory called Life S.A. located in Haiti! We chose to partner with this company to make our shirts because they are not a sweat shop. Life S.A. gives their employees a fair, living wage and safe, sanitary conditions to work in!
How it Works
NatSub Apparel only works in dye-sublimation. What does that mean? Here’s an easy way to understand it:
1. Your image is printed flat on paper with a special dye.
2. Your image is put through a heat transfer machine called a sublimator.
3. The paper travels through the sublimator and is simultaneously heated up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit against the fabric.
4. The dye on the paper is activated by the heat and turns into a gas that immediately permeates the fibers of the fabric.
5. Your image becomes a part of the fabric, much like a pattern would be on a bolt of fabric!
We lay out the fabric on a table, cut out the pieces of the shirt, and take it to the sewing line where they put it all together to make your custom shirt!